The Reality of Doing Business with First Nations
About Lisa Mueller
Lisa Mueller from the Tsilhqot'in Nation is the founder and creator of the Nation2Nation Forum in Terrace, BC. She is a First Nation consultant, community builder and workshop facilitator recognized as a young, upcoming voice and connector in the First Nation Community in BC.
Lisa is passionate about building long-term relationships with First Nation leaders, government officials and industry to share their perspectives on economic development. She is known for her ability to bring these leaders together to engage in meaningful and respectful dialogue. Her focus is always on connecting people and being the bridge between First Nations, and private industry and government. She works hard to bring the right stakeholders to the conversation.
Driven by her passion to see First Nations more involved in business in the provincial and national economy, she felt compelled to create a platform for First Nations leaders to share their perspectives on economic development and major projects. The inaugural Nation2Nation Forum was held in Terrace in November 2015 and continues as an annual forum.
Lisa is also a committed volunteer serving her communities. She was a Rotary member for 10 years, sat on the Rotary Youth Leadership Academy Committee, and a past chair of North Coast Women in Business. She is currently the secretary/treasury of Houston Hospice Society and a board member of BC CN Community board for Northwest BC, and is on the advisory council for Resource works.
About Mueller Consulting Ltd
♦ Liaising with First Nations ♦ Project Management
♦ Stakeholder Engagement ♦ First Nations Business Development
♦ First Nation Consulting ♦ Entrepreneurship / Start up Businesses
♦ Community Relations ♦ Business Ventures and partnerships
♦ Facilitation ♦ Business Mentoring / Coaching
♦ Reconciliation Action Plan ♦ Corporate First Nation Training
My Associates / Team
- Lisa brings with her a team of sub-contractors with a variety of backgrounds and experiences.
- Lisa is the face of projects she manages, but behind the scenes are experienced contractors supporting her efforts to fully serve you on each project she takes on
My cost structures
- Depending on the project and the needs, she is based hourly, daily, or on a monthly retainer
- Larger projects will be based on a 6 month cost structure
Get in touch
Our mission is to have a vibrant and sustainable future for First Nations in Northwest B.C.
The goal of the Nation2Nation Forum is to bring together First Nations, Industry and Government to engage in dialogue about economic development and doing business with First Nations.
The Nation2Nation Forums will provide First Nations leaders the opportunity to outline how Industry and Government can help address Economic, Environmental, Social and Indigenous Rights issues while working in partnership on resource development in First Nations territories, to improve outcomes for communities and future generations.
· Northwest BC First Nations leaders and community members
· Canadian and BC Government representatives
· Industry leaders whose companies are active in NWBC
· Community leaders throughout the region
· Best Practices of Doing Business with First Nations
· Economic Development
· Major Projects in Northern BC
. Economic Reconciliation
Follow us online